Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
98 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 98

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

rwo still around here?
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hi!

I wonder how to get in contact with him. I tried via the email address he gave, but all my mails are rejected (recipient not accepting mails, tried from several accounts/mail services).

Its about the rMouse driver, of which I made a derivate to support Cherry Xero mouses (got it fully working, finally, but the lag problem remains). I want to give it to the public (os4depot) as soon as the lag problem is solved and might need his permission to do so...

Go to top
Re: rwo still around here?
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
He's on-line now, I can see him in the list over yonder
<----------------------------------------------------

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Thx for the hint... perfect timing PM sent...

Edit: and he left the moment I pressed "Submit" I will patiently wait for an answer then

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hi whose

I'm still lurking around here :)

The old email address (ac@rebels.com) is no longer valid and really should be updated on os4depot.

My current email is renewolsen@gmail.com

you are welcome to use my source as you see fit (just release it under another name), it was released in the hopes others could use it.

If you have problems with lag.. I would sugest you create more USBIORequest, so you make sure the system always has a request waiting... having 3 iorequest for the interrupt endpoint would speed up the driver.

René

“The best thing about a boolean is even if you are wrong, you are only off by a bit.”
Go to top

Register To Post