Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
168 user(s) are online (139 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 165

geennaam, Maijestro, orgin, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Aquaria full game. How?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Ok guyz, you're right, forgot that this game was made by only two people.

Besides, I would rather paying a serious amount of money to get an Amiga game, or even Bit Blot would make an AmigaOS specific version to buy. That's my point of view.

But on the other hand, I merely playing games on my peecee, I use my Amiga for this (classic or not) or my PS3.

Yet again, I have to congratulate Bit Blot for this superb game, no guns, no kills, no violence, which we see almost every day in games. And yes, thanks to Andrea and Fab that they have the skills and courage to port nice games for our platform.

To Be A True Adventurer, You Ought To Play Real Text Adventures
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Phantom

Quote:

Phantom wrote:
@Amigo1

So it seems that's a full game after all. But I prefer to donate to Andrea than rather buying a peecee game.

Well, do both
Since others already stated, the game was written by bit blot. Buy the PC version on their website an add a remark you are going to use it on the Amiga, that's what I did. Since the game is only 13 Eur + VAT, you can still donate something to afxgroup to motivate him!
25 eur is not much for that game IMHO. It can give you hours of fun, and you could play it with friends or pass it to your offspring..
it's like going to the movies, but with the possibility to watch the movie over and over again!! :))

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@kas1e

so let's hope the next OS update will fix it. I have not played the game through yet, since on the latter levels I need to open the menu more often and that's were it freezes or stops playing the audio (and then most likely freezes to after some minutes)

have a nice WE

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Amigo1

Sure, that's a logical way of speaking, although I've already sent a couple of emails to them regarding some queries, but still not an answer (probably my emails went to their spam folder).

To Be A True Adventurer, You Ought To Play Real Text Adventures
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)