Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
100 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 98

Lio, ferrels, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

The best Music
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Yesterday 11-5-2009 were in Gary Moore concert, in the city of Santiago of Compostela (Galicia - Spain).
It was an unforgettable night, Gary Moore it is the best, as Jimi Hendrix and AMIGA.

A greeting

AmigaONE X1000 First Contact
Go to top
Re: The best Music
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Fernecho

Quote:

Yesterday 11-5-2009 were in Gary Moore concert, in the city of Santiago of Compostela (Galicia - Spain). )

Sounds good, I like Gary Moore.

My last trip (50th birthday present) was 01-5-2009 when we went to see Rick Wakeman play for the first time ever live, his "Six Wives of Henry VIII" album in full. It was at the extremely appropriate and stunning Hampton Court Palace. Absolutely amazing and certainly the most spectacular concert I have ever been to. We had tickets for seats right in the middle on the front row too

We even got to meet the bloke (Rick Wakeman not Henry VIII of course) at the VIP reception (remember it was a present for a milestone birthday so the missus had splashed out) in Henry VIII's Great Hall - along with a few dozens of others though.

Brilliant, even worth the long trek down to London for. Depite being near London the Hampton Court region is quite nice, we stayed on a boat house on the river - walking distance from the concert too. Had a great time despite missing the Amiga. Getting email on a PC via a web based interface is not really very nice.

Getting back was awkward the airline between Edinburgh and Wick keep changing their times, and this time it was impossible to make the connection - we only get the one flight a day. So we got a free night in Edinburgh courtesy of British Airways.

PS.I am lListening to the live CD now. They did one on the actual night for both of the days it was on. Mine is unique to the 1st May. We nearly gave that a miss when we saw the queues after the concert for them but stuck it out.

Prog Rock at its best, overblown, full orchestra, choir and huge pipe organ. Brian Blessed hamming up the narration very loudly as he does. I loved every minute of it

Bill.

Go to top
Re: The best Music
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hello BillE.

You have the whole reason, the good music is one of the best things that we have the humans.
I like the Rock and the blues, my favorite musicians are Jimi Hendrix, Eric Clapton, Gary Moore, Mark knopfler, Jeff beck, Jimi page, Ritchie Blackmore, Johnny Winter etc, etc, etc, people of that time, wonderful sounds.

A greeting, and that the good music always accompanies you.

Lisardo

AmigaONE X1000 First Contact
Go to top

Register To Post