Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
110 user(s) are online (68 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 109

ferrels, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Serial and dial up
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Is there a known problem with dial up and the serial software of OS4.1. It know it used to work well with OS4.

Currently my router is dead and until I get a new one I am having to use dialup.

However unlike the last time I sued in under OS4.0, the dialer now seems to have problems. It connects OK, but after a while refuses to send and receive data. It does not Disconnect and in fact the Disconnect button seems not to work so I have to reboot and start again.

Any tips from serial experts and current dial up users ?

Please email me at the address in my profile as I cannot view Amigans pages, I am not able to stay online long enough to get anything other than the home page.

Bill. Writing from the public library.

Go to top
Re: Serial and dial up
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@BillE

Sorry I can't help you but I did visit your webpage via your profile and thought I'd give you some feedback

This:

Under no circumstances are any of my eclipse images to be used by any employees, relatives or associates of Microsoft Corporation.

Made me Laugh

~Yes I am a Kiwi, No, I did not appear as an extra in 'Lord of the Rings'~
1x AmigaOne X5000 2.0GHz 2gM RadeonR9280X AOS4.x
3x AmigaOne X1000 1.8GHz 2gM RadeonHD7970 AOS4.x
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@BillE
Maybe we could email you if there actually was an email address in your profile . Strangely, the forum lists you as being online right now. Edit: Oops, no it doesn't.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@xenic

Although I didn't look for any contact details on his homepage where his profile directs you I think his intended request was that... go to his webpage and send him a message via that...

but yes, I originally thought, hmmm, what address? then clicked, url address...

~Yes I am a Kiwi, No, I did not appear as an extra in 'Lord of the Rings'~
1x AmigaOne X5000 2.0GHz 2gM RadeonR9280X AOS4.x
3x AmigaOne X1000 1.8GHz 2gM RadeonHD7970 AOS4.x
Go to top

Register To Post