Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
177 user(s) are online (131 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 177

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Failed when creating a PSX games DVD
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Follow this link:

http://amigaworld.net/modules/newbb/v ... topic_id=28358&forum=33&6

Tell me if I can do it or may I make a CD for each game.

Help is really appreciated.

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Re: Failed when creating a PSX games DVD
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@MamePPCA1

Hello.
If you have a PC with Nero, try to burn a CD for each game. Without multisesion, mod data 1, ISO 9660+joliet, level 1, ISO 9660 ( CD-ROM ) standar, finsh disc.
You can try on MAKECD ( Amiga OS ) with the same options.
Bye.

AmigaONE X1000 First Contact
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Fernecho

Visca el Bar?a!!! Yo soy del Bar?a tambien en los momentos duros y en los dulces igualmente.

With MakeCD I maked CDs for various purposes but I don't remember with what program I burned my last Playstation CDs.

Can you tell me why MakeCD doesn't recognize my DVD drives.I have a NEC DVD+RW,an LG DVD-ROM and a 8 months old LG DVD+-RW DL too.

Could it be that they are attached to a sil680 IDE card?

I don't want to make the DVD or CDs on a PC I like much more my Amiga One.And I have several PSX images on the HD of my A1 so I must burn it on the Amiga One.

Can you tell me what meaning has each of the options?

And how can I select it with Frying Pan or MakeCD?

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@MamePPCA1

Quote:

MamePPCA1 wrote:
@Fernecho

Visca el Bar?a!!! Yo soy del Bar?a tambien en los momentos duros y en los dulces igualmente.

With MakeCD I maked CDs for various purposes but I don't remember with what program I burned my last Playstation CDs.

Can you tell me why MakeCD doesn't recognize my DVD drives.I have a NEC DVD+RW,an LG DVD-ROM and a 8 months old LG DVD+-RW DL too.

Could it be that they are attached to a sil680 IDE card?

I don't want to make the DVD or CDs on a PC I like much more my Amiga One.And I have several PSX images on the HD of my A1 so I must burn it on the Amiga One.

Can you tell me what meaning has each of the options?

And how can I select it with Frying Pan or MakeCD?

Hello Friend. Visca el Bar?a!!!. this year Cup of King, Leage and Champions Leage.

well, I speak to you from the point of view of the AmigaOS 3.9 with IDEFIX and a Sony CD Writer. To be able to manipulate the DVD with this OS 3.9 it is necessary the AllegroCDFS, and another program to record DVD, I believe that DVD-RW TOOLS. For the OS 4.x you have the AmiDVD that write ISOS download from OS4Depot.net and try it.
I am waiting a Sam440ep with the AmigaOS 4.1, until then I cannot try the Frying Pan neither the AmiDVD. I have a PSone Modded and the ISOS created with NERO they work very well.
The options are:
Without Multisesion = Without possibility of adding any data or sessions to the CD
Mod dates 1 = way of data 1 (the way exists Mod 2/XA)
ISO 9660+joliet = System of files (they exist, single ISO 9660 and ISO 9660:1999
Max. of 11 = 8+3 characters (Level 1) = Longitude of file name (ISO): (it also exists Max. 31 characters (Level 2))
ISO 9660 (CD-ROM Standard ISO) = Game of characters (ISO): , (it also exists DOS,ASCII)
Finish CD = to close the CD.
I hope it is you of help.

Lisardo.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Fernecho

I really appeciate your effort and help but I am aware you are an OS 3.9 user that is great but maybe not equal to the daily using of OS4.0/OS4.1.

The problem isn't the lack of burning programs is more the lack of experience burning DVDs for the OS4 Playstation emulator.

Do you mean that an ISO image without nothing but the ISO image on the CD can run on a PSone?
Could AmiDVD make for me the work of burning a DVD for the PSX emulator?

About the data,can you explain me what is "Mod dates 1" more? I don't understand this very well.

And are you sure these settings you are using on OS3.9 will be aplicable on OS4.1?

I trust on you and want to stay secure before trashing out some DVDs.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@MamePPCA1

Quote:

MamePPCA1 wrote:
@Fernecho

I really appeciate your effort and help but I am aware you are an OS 3.9 user that is great but maybe not equal to the daily using of OS4.0/OS4.1.

The problem isn't the lack of burning programs is more the lack of experience burning DVDs for the OS4 Playstation emulator.

Do you mean that an ISO image without nothing but the ISO image on the CD can run on a PSone?
Could AmiDVD make for me the work of burning a DVD for the PSX emulator?

About the data,can you explain me what is "Mod dates 1" more? I don't understand this very well.

And are you sure these settings you are using on OS3.9 will be aplicable on OS4.1?

I trust on you and want to stay secure before trashing out some DVDs.

Well, first the options are the same ones or almost all, in all the programs of burnt.
Mod Dates 1 he refers at the way of data, 1, or 2/XA, with the way 2 work well.
It doesn't care the Operating System he gives the same as it is the 3.9 or the 4.x.
I have made the test with MakeCD, I have copied to the flight an original game "Soul Reaver - Legacy of Kain" for PSone, then I have proven the game copied in my PSone (with ModChip) and it works perfectly.
Yes, it is possible to burn an ISO and to make it work in a PSone with the ModChip without problems.
That of making a DVD for the emulator of PSone, I cannot answer you, because I don't know the way of work of the emulator, if he reads ISO files and also real CD, I suppose that he will make the two things.
The AmiDVD has not proven it, only works in the 4.x, but I suppose that it will allow you to make a DVD of data, and to burn ISOs without problems.
At the end of this month I will have in my power the Sam440ep with the OS 4.1, then I will prove them all and I will maintain you informed.
Where I can Donload the emulator of PlayStation for AmigaOS?
A greeting

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Fernecho

Yes I hope AmiDVD can do the work for me and finally play the DVD with the games on the Playstation emulator.

The Playstation emulator is named FPSE (Free Playstation Emulator) and is avaliable on http://os4depot.net.

You can find in the emulation part of this primordial resource of Amiga OS4 software other emulators such the incredible MAME emulator for OS4.I recommend more MAME than any other emulator.Try it you don't regret it!
MAME is the best emulator ever!!!

The FPSE emulator runs great on OS4 at least on my Amiga One.Try it and tell me how it works on your new SAM 440 when you get the machine

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@MamePPCA1

I have download the emulator FPSE for AmigaOS 4.1,and i also have download the MAME emulator.
When he has the Sam440+OS4.1, I will try them and I will have you to the current.
A greeting and until soon.
Paciencia amigo....

Lisardo.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Fernecho

Best of luck with your SAM and enjoy OS4.1.Don't forget that the Hardware Compositing feature needs at least an ATI Radeon 9250 if I remember well.
On my Amiga One I buyed recently an ATI Radeon ATLUS 9250 128 MB at AmigaKit for this purpose and it gave me more problems that I could imagine at first sight and I turned off the transparency and all works fine again and the machine seems stable now except for heavy tasks like 3D games or powerful emulators.So to fully enjoy OS4.1 on your SAM you will need a Radeon with 256 MB I think.

I bet you won't be dissapointed with your new girlfriend SAM.And be patient all comes at the right age of time.

And about the topic I must dare to try the burning of the DVD with a RW with AmiDVD.I will keep you informed.

Today is a happy day because after more than two weeks I have managed to get a new connection from my Vista laptop to my Amiga One so happily I can play with IBrowse or YAM again!!!

Till soon Fernecho.

Go to top

Register To Post