Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
171 user(s) are online (125 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 168

MamePPCA1, abalaban, sailor, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Can't login on Hyperion Website ! Please help Hyperion !!
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
First of all, I appologize for using this forum for this purpose, but I think it's the only way for me right now.

Also, I'm not sure this is the right forum section to post this, so Moderators, please move this to the apropriate space if it's wrong, and forgive me

Sooner this week (Sunday if i remember correctly), i tried to login on the Hyperion's website using my account, to download the OS4 update for Cyberstorm. But i couldn't remember my password for that account.

So i decided to click in the "lost Password" link, and now i regret it badly

Seems that this procedure resets the password, and send an e-mail to the user with a new, temporary password, so the user can access the account to make the desired changes.

Unfortunately my account on Hyperion's website seems to have outdated info, with an outdated e-mail address, as i didn't received any e-mail from the website so far.

So i tried to contact the webmaster (JoergF e-mail), asking for help so i could validate my account again, but again, no reply so far.

Tried to contact Mr. Timothy De Groote (he has been very kind helping me in the past) with my sad story, but he didn't replied too.

As this forum seems to be the place to meet some Hyperion staff ocasionally, i decided to write this message in the hope that someone at Hyperion can help me, or someone that have contact to those guys can forward them my cry for help.

I really appreciate any help on this matter.

Thanks !

Go to top
Re: Can't login on Hyperion Website ! Please help Hyperion !!
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@mugo

Try sending a PM to rogue here on amigans if you don't get a public reply.

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Re: Can't login on Hyperion Website ! Please help Hyperion !!
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@orgin

Thank you very much.

I'm in touch with him by e-mail.

Regards.

Go to top

Register To Post