Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
208 user(s) are online (155 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 207

beworld, more...

Support us!

Headlines

 
  Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: 2026 October-Gaming Competition-Balance Blox by EntwicklerX ! 
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


See User information
@328gts


Amiga X1000 (I refuse to call it AmigaOne!)

Go to top
Re: 2026 October-Gaming Competition-Balance Blox by EntwicklerX ! 
Home away from home
Home away from home


See User information
@BillE


_______________________________
c64-dual sids, A1000, A1200-060@93, A4000-CSMKIII
PiStorm32 & Catweasel MK4+= Amazing
! My Master Miggies-Amiga1000 & AmigaONE X1000 !
mancave-ramblings

Go to top
Re: 2026 October-Gaming Competition-Balance Blox by EntwicklerX ! 
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


See User information
@328gtsQuote:

I have to
pick up my game to keep up with you guys


Try to keep the blocks central and as low as you can.

Rather than balance what is there concentrate on removing blocks by getting 3 together.

Go to top
Re: 2026 October-Gaming Competition-Balance Blox by EntwicklerX ! 
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


See User information
Yesterday's score. 34665

Resized Image

Go to top
Re: 2026 October-Gaming Competition-Balance Blox by EntwicklerX ! 
Just popping in
Just popping in


See User information
New high: 49575

Resized Image

@BillE
Wow! You got past 250000 some time ago. And I was happy thinking I could probably reach 50000...

A1222 Tabor AOS4.1 FE Update 3
Go to top
Re: 2026 October-Gaming Competition-Balance Blox by EntwicklerX ! 
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


See User information
@emeck

I got a new high today 41640 I wont upload it until I get a higher score than you
Or the competition ends.

Yes my all time high was 263000 but I think that was mainly a fluke. I am not getting anything like that now. I'll be pleased with a next score of 50k.


Just got 44475, still not enogh but in the right direction.


Edited by BillE on 2026/10/11 14:27:33
Go to top

  Register To Post
« 1 (2)

 




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 2 ( 0 members and 2 Anonymous Users )




Powered by XOOPS 2.0 © 2001-2024 The XOOPS Project