Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
128 user(s) are online (77 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 4
Guests: 124

turbo41, hotrod, afxgroup, virgola, more...

Support us!

Headlines

 
  Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Ring around the World - out now!
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


See User information
@tekmage

Quote:
Fun game! I was able to get it running on my OS 4 system with UAE 1.1.2.

Cool :)
Also, I just noticed that you made a huge donation for it: that was very kind of you! Many, many thanks!

Quote:
I ran around for a few hours and got stuck trying to reach any other parts of the map after chopping down flowers and getting the shoes.

The shoes are essential... but I'm not telling you why unless you want me to. If you need help, feel free to contact me privately ;)

RETREAM - retro dreams for Amiga, Commodore 64 and PC
Go to top
Re: Ring around the World - out now!
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


See User information
@all

Anyone beat the game yet?

Go to top
Re: Ring around the World - out now!
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


See User information
@tekmage

Yes: as far as I remember, a couple of guys even published a full longplay a few hours/days after the release.

RETREAM - retro dreams for Amiga, Commodore 64 and PC
Go to top

  Register To Post
« 1 (2)

 




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 ( 0 members and 1 Anonymous Users )




Powered by XOOPS 2.0 © 2001-2024 The XOOPS Project