Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
94 user(s) are online (59 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 93

sailor, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

CloudFlare
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi,

More and more when I click on a link to a site instead of actually going to that site I get a page apparently hosted by something called CloudFlare which is "checking my browser" sometimes bothers to give me a Captcha which seems to work but then the whole thing just loops around to the checking your browser status.

Resized Image

RIGHT CLICK OPEN IMAGE IN NEW TAB OR WINDOW FOR FULL SIZE.

I ask whether it is Odyssey or the problem is just specific to me because I have not seen any other mention of it on Amigaworld nor Amigans. This specific screengrab is from a link on Amigans for Walkero's Odyssey Scripts thread. Now given that the subject was Scripts for Odyssey one would guess that most will visit that page using Odyssey but no-one other than myself has ever mentioned cloudflare on Amigans. Even if people then resorted to using another browser on another system you would still think there would be mention of it ?

Is there a way to just get directly to the site you want and bypass this cloudflare crap totally ? Would one of Walkero's useful scripts help?

Are there any specific spoofing requirements needed or any other Odyssey settings. I really wish to not see cloudflare any more !

Bill.

Go to top
Re: CloudFlare
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
It is an Odyssey problem, and so far haven't found a way to bypass it.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top

Register To Post