Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
171 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 170

samo79, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody Video Challenge
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Ok... I know you are all probably going to say no to this but what the hell worth a try asking heh? I thought it be a laugh and a challenge to make a Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody video featuring as many people as possible from the amiga land - in the space of the entire song.

Fancy being in it?

And... you can do what ever you want dress up, be your self what ever you want! I might even be in it my self lol Come on whos up for a laugh?

All I ask is for you to do is record it as .avi format and send it to me via email and Ill post the finneshd product up on youtube to see if it gets featured on the front page You dont have to do the whole song just pick a favourite bit of the song you like and ill add / sort the rest out.

Come on whos up for the challenge?

All you need is a webcam, and to have some means of recording software to .avi format.

If none of you want to be in it, ill just go back to my dark little room and twiddle my thumbs, untill i come up with some other bright idea....!

Yes I know this is posted on aw.net too.

Edited by magic on 2007/6/4 17:20:40
Go to top
Re: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody Video Challenge
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@magic

LOL... are you crazy??
And no.. please.. don't kill the best song in the world..

Go to top
Re: Queen - Bohemian Rhapsody Video Challenge
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@afxgroup

Its not like it hasent been done before.....!

Go to top

Register To Post