Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
167 user(s) are online (113 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 167

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Micro A1 PCI Riser/Graphics issue
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Damn damn damn, That's twice now in one week i've been forced to stop lurking, I like lurking damnit (god knows i've been doing it long enough!) :D

So yeah, quick question really, Did anyone ever come up with a solution for the Riser/Graphics issues on the micro or am I stuck with the less than marvelous picture from the onboard radeon ?

Go to top
Re: Micro A1 PCI Riser/Graphics issue
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@MiggyMan

Quote:

Did anyone ever come up with a solution for the Riser/Graphics issues on the micro or am I stuck with the less than marvelous picture from the onboard radeon ?

I'm quite surprised that none of the Amiga dealers have come with a riser solution so far. I might need one myself.

The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
SAM440ep-flex @ 667MHz / 1GB RAM / Radeon 9250 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top
Re: Micro A1 PCI Riser/Graphics issue
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@trixie

You are being optimistic. There are no drivers available for an external graphics card on a micro anyway. Last I heard H-J couldn't get it to work without some problems. - Something about lacking documentation as to how the card worked.

For what its worth, i'm stuck in the same position too. Someone did once tell me that they did have an additional graphics card on their Micro - but it switched off DMA and USB - Which is too high a price for me to pay.

Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top

Register To Post