Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
121 user(s) are online (96 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 5
Guests: 116

orgin, jarokuczi, joerg, blmara, K-L, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Amount of Time Spent Using AOS4.x
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
There's a poll asking how much time you spend using AOS4.x and there's currenly 15% of the voters at 5 and less hours.

That's not alot of time with AmigaOne and AOS4.

I must admit, that even I wasn't using it alot for the longest time, me being the laziest Amigan, I was living vicariously through others. However, for more than 6 months now I have been using it from 3 to 10 hours a day, while it's been on 24/7 doing OGR-25 for more than a year. I have had it off for 3 or 4 days at a time here and there, but it's been mostly on.

I use xp simply because of flash and video games. Nothing else there is a must.

A short while ago there was a poll asking what other SW do you want more of, or desperately need.

I was wondering though, what do the people that only use it 5 hours or less need, or why don't they use it more?

Support Amiga Fantasy cases!!!
How to program: 1. Start with lots and lots of 0's. 10. Add 1's, liberally.
"Details for OS 5 will be made public in the fourth quarter of 2007, ..." - Bill McEwen
Whoah!!! He spoke, a bit late.
Go to top
Re: Amount of Time Spent Using AOS4.x
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Atheist
I find I'm using it more and more just to keep up with the updates!!!

A1XEG4 PPC 7457 1.3GHz
A-Eon X5000
CDTV!!
Go to top
Re: Amount of Time Spent Using AOS4.x
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Swisso

I'am using it minimum 5-6 hours at the day...bu that is minimum...yeah I'am hardcore Amiga user :) and when is weekend OS4 is running 0/24h :) ahh that is life ..and no win here :P

Amiga x5000 ı o2o ı 4GB RAM ı RadeonRX580 | SBlaster Audigy Fx - AmigaOS4.1 FInal Edition

A1200 sandwich

Warp - Croatian Amiga portal
Go to top

Register To Post