Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
69 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 68

rwo, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 »
Re: Qt beta
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Chris

What key/letter is supposed to be shown??

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@alfkil

Well, Rotate Left is apparently QKeySequence(Qt::CTRL + Qt::Key_Left)

So it is a non-printable character!

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Chris

That's funny. I am not quite sure, what to do about it .

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@alfkil

No 3DNova here. I'm still on an A1-XE.

Paul

Builder of Frankenthousand The monster A1000
The Young Frankenthousand A1-XE G4
X5000
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Chris

Well, non-printable characters are supposed to be translated into readable text by the interpreter. I am not quite sure, why this does not happen in this particular case.

I see a lot of cases of "Alt+" and "Shift+" in the qpdf menus - with nothing following the plus sign. When switching BOOPSI menus off, only the modifier key is shown.

There is something funny about qpdfview menus.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Paul

Ok, but there might still be some issue with miniGL, that has escaped my attention. I am sorry to not be of any better help at the moment.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@samo79

Is the SMTube crash gone??

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@alfkil

No crash for now, atleast til now didn't noticed any

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
From Screengrab:

"Fontconfig error: Cannot load default config file
QWidgetPrivate::stackUnder_sys
"

First line at startup and the following after operating functions like method of capture and save to browser.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Srtest
Try native fonts and native paint engine. Any improvement?

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Where I can find and DL last working QT version for OS4.1 update 6 ? Need it! Thanx..

Amiga x5000 ı o2o ı 4GB RAM ı RadeonRX580 | SBlaster Audigy Fx - AmigaOS4.1 FInal Edition

A1200 sandwich

Warp - Croatian Amiga portal
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@VooDoo

sourceforge.net/projects/qtamigaosnative/files/

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@alfkil

Thanx ! DL it ,and it works.

Amiga x5000 ı o2o ı 4GB RAM ı RadeonRX580 | SBlaster Audigy Fx - AmigaOS4.1 FInal Edition

A1200 sandwich

Warp - Croatian Amiga portal
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@alfkil

Well after most recent update I'm not sure which preferences are "native" - ticked or unticked?

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@alfkil

Quote:
Well, non-printable characters are supposed to be translated into readable text by the interpreter. I am not quite sure, why this does not happen in this particular case.

I see a lot of cases of "Alt+" and "Shift+" in the qpdf menus - with nothing following the plus sign. When switching BOOPSI menus off, only the modifier key is shown.

There is something funny about qpdfview menus.

I was going to check this out myself, but I can't even get qpdfview to load any more.

Maybe it needs rebuilding?

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Chris

That is a possibility. It works here, though. Does it give output or no?? If it uses 'single app' structure, it can be a problem with the tcp/ip stack. Just reboot, and all should be ok.

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@alfkil

I rebooted it four times, toggling native menus on/off as that was the thing I changed before it failed to load the first time.

Lots of disk activity but nothing on screen.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Chris

Hmm... My best guess is still, that is has something to do with the SingleApp localhost connection. It will always load all the basic components, but if it reaches main() and thinks, that another instance is running, it will stop execution at that point and never show the user interface.

Have you checked, if the app shuts down properly? You can see, if the process disappears from the process list in Ranger.

Can you maybe build a version with no SingleApp handling?? Usually there is an alternative main() function, that can easily be enabled or some other easy way of turning on SingleApp checking.

Go to top
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@alfkil

OK, just tried again and it is loading, it's just taking forever. Maybe something to do with fonts? I enabled the native fonts to try and stop that but maybe it's still doing the fontconfig stuff?

Anyway, it loads but I'm now not getting the Amiga key in any of the menus, open is just "O" and there are instances of "Alt+". It was OK previously. I'm very very confused. All I have knowingly done is disabled and then re-enabled native menus.

Where are the latest Qt includes? I'll try building the latest version of qpdfview over the weekend, if I can remember how to do it.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@Chris

The latest includes are in the 'examples and docs' archive. I think the version number is 0.9.3, but it is not different from 0.9.4.

Sounds strange. I could try and reenable the fontconfig window, so you can check if that is the issue. Have you tried deleting the fontconfig cache file? I think, it is somewhere in your sys: partition.

I think your change of setting and the beginning of your probelms is a coincidence. Native fonts only loads AmigaOS fonts and displays them - nothing else is changed.

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2) 3 4 5 6 »