Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
214 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 214

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Feedly, Digg Reader, etc on AmigaOS4
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
I've been a bit disappointed by how badly the two good Google Reader replacements work on AmigaOS4. With OWB, Digg Reader has no visible text at all (although might be a bug due to some old beta OS4 component that I haven't updated yet - how is it for other people?), while Feedly does basically work but unread items do not appear bold (and so look identical to read items).

The main Digg news site has the same text problems, but (unlike Digg Reader) does work on Net Surf (v3).

Anybody else had better/worse luck?

EDIT: Given the lack of replies, I assume that no-one else bothers with RSS feeds, as they have so much time they can manually check all their web sites...

Edited by ChrisH on 2013/8/1 16:31:43
Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Re: Feedly, Digg Reader, etc on AmigaOS4
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Having finally updated to the new(ish) Odyssey 1.16, I am happy to report that Feedly & Digg (Reader) now work properly . ALSO, general web browsing feels much snappier & no more freezing while it new tab loads.

As I can't live without Feedly (since the demise of Google Reader), this will make my Amiga much more usable as my main machine again.

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Re: Feedly, Digg Reader, etc on AmigaOS4
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I m happy you can read your feeds again I m hoping for something much better in the future but time will tell if we get it or not

Go to top

Register To Post