Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
84 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 84

more...

Support us!

Headlines

« 1 ... 14 15 16 (17)

Re: Shaderjoy 1.16
Just can't stay away
From Lothric
@kas1e

I'm expecting the application to beep and exit normally regardless of the scrollbar position. For me, the test application is blocked when the scrollbar is up.

Yes, I saw Trevor's presentation, pretty cool :) Shaderjoy was also featured on some Hans' Youtube video earlier.

EDIT: added some video links in the first post.

Report Go to top

Home away from home
From Russia
@Capehill
Quote:

I'm expecting the application to beep and exit normally regardless of the scrollbar position. For me, the test application is blocked when the scrollbar is up.

Yeah, same for me, until it at the top it blocked. Then once I scroll it down its exit with a beep (with no corruption). Should we discuss it with TonyW maybe?

In our case, it's anyway a bit different... Maybe we need to set there some interrupt handler like if console output close we then "interrupt/break" any further output or something, so control to ShaderJoy is back?

Just can't stay away
From Lothric
@kas1e

Yeah, I could ask Tony about this.

So you don't have that last line corruption / overwite issue? Have you modified your console settings somehow, line count or such?

I wonder about that output window closing part. Theoretically output window should re-open when new prints appear.

Report Go to top

Home away from home
From Russia
@Capehill

Btw, shouldn't be uniform "iChannelTime" be declared in ShaderJoy as well? I find out those shaders which failed with an error about "iChannelTime" undeclared, and for such shaders, I had to add manually at top "uniform vec3 iChannelTime;"

There is a list of those shaders for tests, in case you think such a uniform should be added to ShaderJoy:

Quote:

Just can't stay away
From Lothric
@kas1e

iChannelTime is waiting for audio support. Shaders that try to sample audio would work wrongly anyway.

Anyway, that's a handy list for future testing, thanks!

Report Go to top

Just can't stay away
From Lothric
@kas1e

Quote:

Checked that multipass shader: https://www.shadertoy.com/view/Xd3GDl

And while all compiles and seems works (it change the pictures randomly from 3 ichannels of bufferA and a bit fuzz/blure them): there still some error, on some switch, instead of showing actual texture image on the left side, it shows grey screen. Just want to be sure it is not a ShaderJoy issue about handling multipass shaders, but Nova one so can report.

I'm now able to test this and it works for me. If you can figure out how to break I can check it again.

Report Go to top

Home away from home
From Russia
@Capehill
You mean all 3 stages works ? For me only first 2 works as expected, and then when 3rd stage starts, it show only background, but no fuzz/blur of texture. I.e there should be no of "only background" at any pass

Just can't stay away
From Lothric
@kas1e

Yes. Can you switch to Detail debug level and then just quit the Shaderjoy and paste the final logs?

Report Go to top

Home away from home
From Russia
@Capehil
Will check once will back home, but that about 7-10 days :(

Re: Shaderjoy 1.17
Just can't stay away
From Lothric
1.17 is available:

- Add FLOATTEXTURE tooltype. Note: there is an open driver issue #610.
- Fix mouse Y position (info bar height wasn't taken into account).
- Change iFrame uniform type from float to int.
- Load dropped shader file into Image slot when there is no editor view (tabs).
- Add sobel.frag.
- Refactor logging.

Report Go to top

Home away from home
From Russia
@Capehill

Btw, while away from amiga HW at the moment, still download the 1.17 archive and find out in directory ShaderToy a file with name "new_common.txt", with such content:

Quote:

vec4 someFunction( vec4 a, float b )
{
return a + b;
}

That just some test-leftovers?:) Or used for something now?

Also if doesn't mind, can clean a bit about logging refactoring? Maybe it's something about an issue which we discuss lately related to that closing-console/can't close ShaderJoy?

Just can't stay away
From Lothric
@kas1e

new_common.txt should be used when one wants to add new Common tab. It could be internal string too but this way it's easier to customize.

Oh, and log refactoring was only about going through all prints, and start using new logging levels (earlier it was only 2 levels). I will need to get back to that console issue some day.

Report Go to top

Home away from home
From Russia
@Capehill
Quote:

new_common.txt should be used when one wants to add a new Common tab. It could be an internal string too but this way it's easier to customize.

But common part always different in all shaders (at least with shadertoy), some of them just had a bunch of defines, without functions, etc.

Or you mean that just for an easer way to made own shader than using shadertoy ones ?:) But then it placed in "ShaderToy" directory, meaning it for "ShaderToy"?

« 1 ... 14 15 16 (17)

[Advanced Search]