Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
161 user(s) are online (127 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 160

Maijestro, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Shares chart of 1987 world computer market - 75% Amiga
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Here i show you a very rare pic of real shares chart of 1987 world computer market. I keep this picture from many years in my hdd.

Resized Image

Hope you peoples like it.

Your comments will be appreciated...!

Go to top
Re: Shares chart of 1987 world computer market - 75% Amiga
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
My previous chart is maybe for the EU market but Here i also share the US market Chart.

Resized Image

Commodore was very famous in EU countries, and at that time the US wanted to enter the EU computer market to make space for the IBM PC.

So they ditched the EU market by bankrupting the Commodore company. And how Commodore goes bankrupt is a long story.

Anyway, if you still try to find a Commodore or Amiga computer for sale on eBay.com, you will get more results on ebay.co.uk, ebay.de, or any other EU country other than the USA.

Most sellers are from EU countries. And above chart is also showing that 31% of Commodore is better than all other companies in the US market,

and Commodore 31% US market shares are proving that Commodore must had 75% shares in EU market.

which is increasing day by day if Commodore does not go bankrupt. Because Commodore is much famous in EU countires

due to it features compact design, Originated there, softwares and many other reasons.

Also they marketing easly in EU than USA because in US they face problems to grow Commodore but they still has 31% shares even with hurdles

and IBM was only 12% in the US market, and they can't survive if Commodore lives.

Because Commodore will also take over the business computer market as well as the home computer market. and will becomes leader in all world computer market.

So they must want to destroy the Commodore giant if they want to takeover the US and EU computer markets.

That's why first they plan to attack on Commodore software development resources.

Go to top

Register To Post