Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
147 user(s) are online (100 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 147

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

not sure if this proggy is ready for aminet upload
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hello all. not been too active here of late, because while digging through one of my old HD backup cd-r's, I ran accross a program I'd been working on since 1998. It takes a maze written in ascii and converts it into a dungeon master style maze in .html. It was pretty complete, except it didn't support doors or multiple wall/floor images. I finally got it to work, though I'm not sure if a cheesy cli app like this is really worth it. (I've uploaded another program that was supposed to translate between english and spanish, though it was a wordfile base find and replace engine.. didn't do anything with grammer.) anyway, the programs output is here. Also, it generates a 2-d map and a statistics page. It's CLI only right now, my skill at MUI development is still growing. (And has alot more to grow, unfortunatly) Anyway, my point is, should I send this up to aminet, or polish it up a bit first? Thanks for any feedback.

Resized Image
Go to top

Register To Post