Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
100 user(s) are online (48 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 100

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

local playback order
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
How do I load local dir recusively so the order of playback matches alphabetical order and not as shown here?:

http://ae-www.technion.ac.il/~jack/tmp/os4/tunenet_order.png

TIA,
Great piece of software btw!
Jack.

Edit: oops, fixed url...

Edited by Jack on 2007/9/22 23:16:44
Resized Image
"the expression, 'atonal music,' is most unfortunate--it is on a par with calling flying 'the art of not falling,' or swimming 'the art of not drowning.'. A. Schoenberg
Go to top
Re: local playback order
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Jack

You can sort the columns. Click on the Track header to sort the view, then click on the little right arrow button (above the play button) and select the option "Reorder playlist as sorted.

Cheers,
Bean.

OS4.1 + an A1XE with an appetite for batteries!
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@bean

Thanks

How does it sorts files while loading?
It isn't time. Tags? (it is possible that particular folder wasn't properly tagged)

Jack

Resized Image
"the expression, 'atonal music,' is most unfortunate--it is on a par with calling flying 'the art of not falling,' or swimming 'the art of not drowning.'. A. Schoenberg
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Jack

Quote:
How does it sorts files while loading?

When recursively loading tunes the order is as given by the file system! There is no particular order.

Cheers,
Bean.

OS4.1 + an A1XE with an appetite for batteries!
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@bean
Is it a big overhead to implement a display of track index? (taken from the metadata).
I encode mp3 files to contain the track index inside the filename, but ince the ptrack wa played, filename is replaced in the playlist by the track name and if I fogot to re-sort the playlist before the playback, the only way to do it is toreload the files.

TIA,
Jack

Resized Image
Go to top

Register To Post