Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
117 user(s) are online (71 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 116

kas1e, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 (2)
Re: Libraries: GLEW / GLFW
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@afxgroup

So far I’ve not been able to find clib2 version of ogles2. If you know of one please let me know.

I’ll take a look at the tool chain. Thank you.

@hans

It does matter. The point is this is a repo that apparently builds and works which implies I’m doing something wrong. If it turns out that the examples are known to not work then sure, I’ll look at them and submit a PR but first step is clib2 version of ogles2 and see where that gets us.

Amiga x5040 ı 16GB ı RX580
GB-A1000 060@100,
A1200 PiStorm32-Lite CM4
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Hans

Now that I've had some coffee - thanks for the source example. Although I've already done similar in the past it will serve as a good example for me.

Amiga x5040 ı 16GB ı RX580
GB-A1000 060@100,
A1200 PiStorm32-Lite CM4
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@MartinW

Quote:
It does matter. The point is this is a repo that apparently builds and works which implies I’m doing something wrong. If it turns out that the examples are known to not work then sure, I’ll look at them and submit a PR but first step is clib2 version of ogles2 and see where that gets us.

It's a good question if the example is supposed to compile as-is. I suspect not, though.

My preference would be for glfw3 to include an autoinit stub, so that it's loaded automatically.

Hans

http://hdrlab.org.nz/ - Amiga OS 4 projects, programming articles and more.
https://keasigmadelta.com/ - more of my work
Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 (2)