Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
139 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 138

Yodaphone, more...

Headlines

Register To PostTopic is Locked  

« 1 (2)
Re: Sam440ep (not Flex) is out of production
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@DaveP
Wow, I think that post summarises how unhappy you are with the whole Amiga thing these days. One sadly wonders why you are still around :(

Sure AmigaOS isn't crash proof, but since I generally avoid crashy apps, I find AmigaOS stable enough for my purposes. Is it good enough for Joe the Plumber? Certainly not, but luckily he's not the target. The target is people who know & like the way AmigaOS works, enough to put-up with some of it's foibles. Eventually OS4 will hopefully get memory protection & all that jazz, but it's not going to happen overnight, so we have to be patient.

Quote:
in general, you guys really need to take stock of how you come across and treat your fellow users. It is, in general, appalling.

If you are complaining about AmigaWorld, then rudeness is par for the course (as long as it don't get personal). If you are complaining about Amigans.net, then I'm not sure what you are complaining about - unless you are overly sensitive.

Dunno if you're obliquely thinking of my recent PM to you? But if you bothered to read my follow-up reply, you'd see that you TOTALLY misunderstood what I said. I never judge anyone, unless they are trolling.

Author of the PortablE programming language.
Go to top
Anonymous
@ChrisH

This is your last warning. If you want to fill the board with your complaints about my personality or commentary on my psychological condition (or what you percieve it to be) you are heading out the door real fast.

Let me warn everyone else, if you continue to get all McCarthyistic towards anyone who is on these boards be it me or anyone else (the un-Amigan inquisition) then this will have serious consequences for the usergroup. Anyone who owns or has owned or intends to own an Amiga has a right to speak about it. Heck, even those who aren't interested but have an opinion.

It is a very dangerous road to take, and its one that the community is plodding along without protest at the moment. Try to learn from history, rather than repeat it.

Edited by DaveP on 2010/6/28 9:36:59
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@DaveP

Actually on my sam os4 works very well.

Since amigaos(likes) are so shit,why you bother be here complaining??

I use my sam every day,surfing. Owb haven't crashed here in ages

X5000
Go to top
Anonymous
@Antique

Congratulations. Inquisitions into my motivations for "bothering to complain" are unwelcome as I've indicated.

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
@all

Thread locked. Please everyone, take a really deep breath and Calm Down.

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Yeah im with chris on this one, EP is not buggy at all. Mine is perfectly stable not had any crashes at all apart from software crash.The softwware crash is obviously down to bad programing or beta stuff. Oh my ep makes a good IPOD charger :P jk

Go to top

Register To PostTopic is Locked
« 1 (2)