Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
153 user(s) are online (89 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 153

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Resource tracking
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I was trying to add tracking to a Window object of a program. It actually works perfectly some 4 times out of 5 in a row but at that 5th attempt in a row (or so) makes screen and input to lock up. Maybe using it internally in any apps might make somebodys day if that person is lucky to not get any lock up. But I can think logically that because that feature is very easy to use it would be used more in system libraries if it was that simple eventually (?). But maybe I was doing something wrong. I know Autodocs says normal apps shouldn't use it usually. Any thoughts anybody ?

Rock lobster bit me - so I'm here forever
X1000 + AmigaOS 4.1 FE
"Anyone can build a fast CPU. The trick is to build a fast system." - Seymour Cray
Go to top
Re: Resource tracking
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@TSK
I took a look at the SDK and am wondering why resource.library seems to have nothing to do with Amiga resources like disk.resource & misc.resource. They could have picked a better name for the library like "RAresource.library". Aside from the above comment I have no idea how the library would be used and can't help you - other than by keeeping this thread alive

Go to top

Register To Post