Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
93 user(s) are online (65 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 93

more...

Support us!

Headlines

Register To Post  

Reply timeout bug?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hi.

So I was just casually making a short reply before. Pressed Submit and it gives me a time out error. Tried again, time out error. Reload. Try again. Same error. Reload front page. Go to same forum. Same error!

So I logged out. Logged in. Reply. Works!

At this point a time out error can be ruled out. It was under five minutes of typing and after reloading it kept doing it. Is this known as I don't recall getting so many time out errors in such a short time.

Go to top
Re: Reply timeout bug?
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
Thank you for sharing that info. Do you remember the time this happened, so I can check my logs?

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I didn't note the time but it was just before I did end up posting it. I can give you the comment link. It would have been around 1:25 local forum time. LFT?

https://www.amigans.net/modules/newbb/ ... id=148666#forumpost148666

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@walkero

Quote:
walkero wrote:Thank you for sharing that info. Do you remember the time this happened, so I can check my logs?

I have been observing this behavior for some time now and the forum/amigans sometimes takes a long time to load.

In the time from 16:00 to 16:30 it was particularly bad (German Time)

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE / AmigaOne A1222plus AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top

Register To Post