Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
144 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 143

flash, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

AmigaOs4.1 Theme BoingBall
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
At the moment I would like to find the best theme settings for myself. I have used a new theme that fits my background image well, but for some reason I no longer have a BoingBall in the top left of the Workbench title bar like it was on the default theme AmigaOs4.1 can be seen.

I've searched through GUI.prefs, Font.prefs, Pallete.prefs, but I can't find the settings I need to use to be able to set the BoingBall in my theme and I'm asking for help so I can solve. Here is another image of the default AmigaOs4.1 theme on the left, notice the BoingBall in the top left, it has disappeared in my settings.

Resized Image

Does anyone know which settings I need to set and where exactly I can find them?

Edited by Maijestro on 2023/12/2 19:43:13
MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top
Re: AmigaOs4.1 Theme BoingBall
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Try - Sys:Prefs/Presets/Default/1920x1080 or your prefered resolution.

Edit: I use the EVO theme and it has no boingball..

1989-> A500, A600, A3000, A4000, A1200, CD32, µA1, PegII, A1XE, CDTV, Amy/416D79, A1X5000, Vampire 500 V2+, Vampire 600 V2, Amy-ITX, Denise ITX <-2024
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
It’s a picture placed in bitmap/sbarlogo/ of the default theme. Just copy it to your theme bitmap drawer.

Regards,

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Petrol

I tried that but it doesn't load the BoingBall

@all

This is a modified Evo theme "Dark Light" for dark background images. I am making this theme available so that you can test it. It was created on Os4Welt. Maybe someone has an idea how we can add the BoingBall back, or could modify it so that it works. Don't take the font settings into account and don't be surprised that background images can't be found. The theme can be run from anywhere, if that doesn't work please copy it to SYS:Prefs/Presents/Themes/

https://www.mediafire.com/file/263b4su ... HA_231202_215312.lha/file

Any help is appreciated.

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Is bitmap path defined in your gui preferences? I think it should be defined in style tab.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Maijestro

Thanks for the EVO Lite-Dark theme mod!
Nice to get something new but familiar.

1989-> A500, A600, A3000, A4000, A1200, CD32, µA1, PegII, A1XE, CDTV, Amy/416D79, A1X5000, Vampire 500 V2+, Vampire 600 V2, Amy-ITX, Denise ITX <-2024
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@PetrolQuote:
Petrol wrote:Is bitmap path defined in your gui preferences? I think it should be defined in style tab.

That was exactly the problem in the GUI.Prefs in the Style tab the path to the Evo Light Dark Theme was not correct. Thanks for your help

Go to top

Register To Post