Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
106 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 105

hotrod, more...

Support us!

Headlines

 
  Register To Post  

Samba 4.11 disables smb1, breaking our smbfs client
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk


See User information
Hello All,

I updated my Ubuntu system to 20.04 LTS which comes with Samba 4.13. I went to back up my system, which I do over smbfs, and it failed to mount. After some debugging I found that samba 4.11 turned off smb1.

I updated my smb.conf with the follow and it worked:

[global]
...
server min protocol = NT1

Now it works!

Cheers,
Bill "tekmage" Borsari

Go to top

  Register To Post

 




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 ( 0 members and 1 Anonymous Users )




Powered by XOOPS 2.0 © 2001-2024 The XOOPS Project