Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
80 user(s) are online (45 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 80

more...

Headlines

Register To PostTopic is Locked  

« 1 (2)
Re: Hyperion made new little update - part 2
Site Builder
Site Builder

See User information
@trixie
Quote:
I think Roman means that Ben has made it his habit to exploit other people who are willing to work for free, while he takes all the sales and retains full control. He's a leech and a disgrace to our community, Ben is.

Unfortunately, this seems to be true, or at least I haven't seen him posting his side of truth that proves this statement wrong. And that's so sad.

Follow me on
Ko-fi, Twitter, YouTube, Twitch
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@kas1e

You speak on behalf of system developers, but the truth is that when you started a similar discussion at Betalist you have not got a single voice. At the you have been condemned for conducting toxic discussion. I do not know why you start this toxic discussion here. If you hate Ben or someone else so much that you can stop in front of the puilic throwing him with mud, then please do it, but in places where he has been having a hate and where people have been accustomed to it for years. Amigans.net is the last place in the english language network for Amiga enthusiasts with a positive attitude, wanting to enjoy the amiga and not throw a venom. Please give yourself a break with this speech, please do not kill Amigans.net, because I will not have anything to read anymore. I would like to give it to here and read interesting things, I do not want leave this portal to go as I did it and many other amigans in the case of AmigaWorld.net.

Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
Locking this thread. Use the "Too hot to handle"-forum if you want to continue this discussion.

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top

Register To PostTopic is Locked
« 1 (2)