Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
113 user(s) are online (83 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 113

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Help! How do I obtain OS4?
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I have an Amigaone Board from Eyetech that my sister
and brother in-law won at a show in canada. They gave up on the operating system coming out and gave it to me about two years ago. I have looked for anything about getting OS4 to no avail. Can anyone please point me in the right direction?

Go to top
Re: Help! How do I obtain OS4?
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@Mauler

They should have received a pre-release CD about three(?) years ago. You can install OS4 from there, but it's probably better to register at http://www.hyperion-entertainment.biz with the serial number on the back of the case, and download "OS4 final update".

If you don't have the CD, first port of call will be the dealer, second email Hyperion with the AmigaOne serial number, dealer name and any other information and maybe they can get you access. It might be that this board didn't qualify for an included OS4, in which case you will need to part with some cash.

Hope that helps.

Chris

Go to top
Re: Help! How do I obtain OS4?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Mauler

Write me a mail at Hans-JoergF@hyperion-entertainment.biz if you haven't done so already. I'll try to resolve this as quickly as possible, although I should warn you it might take a few days.

Seriously, if you do want to contact me write me a mail. You're more likely to get a reply then.
Go to top

Register To Post