Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me



Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
78 user(s) are online (44 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 78

more...

Support us!

Headlines

 
  Register To Post  

viewtube
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


See User information
Hello,

I stumbled upon Viewtube by chance and just wanted to ask if we can not use it with Odyssey? Or a kind of AmiTube with this extension/Gui it is also very common under Linux PPC.

It is an alternative YouTube frontend without advertising and should actually work well under AmigaOs4.1

Viewtube is also OpenSource:

https://github.com/ViewTube/viewtube

Maybe there is a possibility that we can compile it, but I am not sure if it is possible, I just wanted to point it out.

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE / AmigaOne A1222plus AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top
Re: viewtube
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


See User information
AioStream with Emotion (or MPlayer) already does the trick, no ?

--
AmigaONE X1000 and Radeon RX 560
Go to top
Re: viewtube
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


See User information
@K-LQuote:
K-L wrote:AioStream with Emotion (or MPlayer) already does the trick, no ?


With aiostreams only TwitchTV works together with Mplayer or Emotion at the moment. YouTube itself does not work anymore.

For YouTube I use YT.rexx, but on os4depot it is not available anymore.

I just thought it might not hurt to have several alternatives under AmigaOs4.1, since Odyssey's internal MediaPlayer is very slow on many machines.

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE / AmigaOne A1222plus AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top
Re: viewtube
Quite a regular
Quite a regular


See User information
@Maijestro

You're right if you search for it, you can't find it.
But it is present in:

video/misc/yt.lha

http://os4depot.net/share/video/misc/yt.lha

I made a script that works like you have in mind

but I still haven't tried it with qemu
it works with winuae

the program is called "webone"

https://github.com/atauenis/webone

but this is part of a larger project that I would like to do but I always lack the time and also the desire

Go to top
Re: viewtube
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away


See User information
@whiteQuote:
white wrote:@Maijestro

You're right if you search for it, you can't find it.
But it is present in:

video/misc/yt.lha

http://os4depot.net/share/video/misc/yt.lha


Ok thanks my friend, I thought it completely disappeared on os4depot.

Quote:
I made a script that works like you have in mind

but I still haven't tried it with qemu
it works with winuae

the program is called "webone"

https://github.com/atauenis/webone

but this is part of a larger project that I would like to do but I always lack the time and also the desire


That is interesting.

MacStudio ARM M1 Max Qemu//Pegasos2 AmigaOs4.1 FE / AmigaOne A1222plus AmigaOs4.1 FE
Go to top

  Register To Post

 




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 ( 0 members and 1 Anonymous Users )




Powered by XOOPS 2.0 © 2001-2023 The XOOPS Project