Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
217 user(s) are online (143 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 217

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Raving about Rave
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Just wanted to drop a note and say how much I apprciate the recently released Rave sound editor.

I've have taken up learning to play piano via an online learning program "Pianote" and as a result I have a need to record my piano playing for review. I find myself using Rave to tidy up the start and end of the recordings. Don't tell anyone but I also used it one time to cheat and attenuate one very small spot where I didn't quite hit the cord right.

Anyway, Rave is working really well and I am really looking forward to the day when the Undo and Recording feature are added. Then I can do it all on my Amiga X1000.

I made a small donation to say thanks to Trixie and encourage continued development. I encourage others to do so as well.

AmigaOne X1000, uA1
Go to top
Re: Raving about Rave
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@ktadd

Thank you very much, Kevin - your words mean a lot to me. I'm glad you find the program useful, and of course your donation is really appreciated!

The much-demanded Undo feature will be introduced in the next version (1.3), which is slated for the end of August or early September. As for recording sound, I'd like to have the rec module written some time next year.

The Rear Window blog

AmigaOne X5000 @ 2GHz / 4GB RAM / Radeon RX 560 / ESI Juli@ / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
SAM440ep-flex @ 667MHz / 1GB RAM / Radeon 9250 / AmigaOS 4.1 Final Edition
Go to top

Register To Post