Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
69 user(s) are online (41 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 69

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Warpview under DOpus4
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hi All,
I trying to use WarpView (registered) as default image viewer under DOpus4 but I failed to pass arguments so that a double click would launch the picture with warpview...
whatever I do, Warpview always opens a requester so I have to browse through the dir tree to finally show the picture.

anyone else facing the same pb ?

I would expect that "warpview {f}" would work out of the box but no, always a requester and the doc did not help.

Go to top
Re: Warpview under DOpus4
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I set it up on a button with <Path>/WarpView {O} and the following flags set: CD source, Do all files, and Run asynchronously. Works fine for me. Haven't tried setting it up as action for a filetype, though.

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
tried it as you wrote (using appdir:warpview {O} instead of full path) and still the requester shows up)

changing the tool from WB to AmigaDOS seems to do the trick !

thanks anyway !

just wondering why WB and AmigaDOS produce different output (the only difference is that WB mode use icons tooltypes)...

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Yeah, I can confirm that. Using Workbench as command type, it will bring up the file requester. This happens both with {o}/{O} and with {f}/{F} (full path) as argument specification.

Maybe WarpView's way of accepting WB arguments is somehow incompatible with how DOpus 4 serves them.

Shift-clicking on a picture and WarpView works as expected, so it's not WarpView as such at fault.

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top

Register To Post