Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
44 user(s) are online (25 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 44

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Suggestions for A.H.I.W. 1.40
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Well, I want ask to the people that uses my software to develop web sites in Amiga, some suggestions to add new options for my program, now I added the fullscreen or window mode and a direct button to make thumbnails with standard sizes but I want to known more ideas, the gallery to pictures is an option non-viable because everyone design your own gallery and now the javascript and flash is used for this.
But perhaps there are good ideas to implement that I don't think in it.
This thread is for it and to see the interest of this program for Amiga users of all systems, because other option is to make this program only for two systems Windows and OS4, and yes there are best programs but only for Windows and the payment.

Go to top
Re: Suggestions for A.H.I.W. 1.40
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
I have used it not so long ago, for a presentation i wanted to make, and it had all i needed.
As i don't use it much (for webdesing) all i could suggest is having on-line help. Makes it easier to an occasional user to remember what the buttons are about.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Thanks for your idea of online help, the best option in this case will be a little window when you passes over the button as for example EYe Viewer but unfortunately Hollywood doesn't handle this and others Amigaq goodies, the online help calling to pdf manual in the current Amiga hardware will make more slow the system and perhaps unstable.

Again thank you.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
A standard gadget to increase the window dimention rathen then a fixed one would be better, right now we are a bit limited ...

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Yes, I added the option of full screen or window mode to use in the V project too, but is a good idea to have more screen to work I tried to used the mouse wheel to have a work board as the draw programs as Paint Shop but unfortunately my attempt was one failure, now with Hollywood 5 I'll try again.

Thank you Samor for your suggestion.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Templario

Well in this case i think that a standard resize gadget into the window would be better for this type of program, just to make it more similar to the usual Reaction/MUI programs, then of course all solutions can be tryed

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I need a screehsohot yo help me with your idea and to try make it with Hollywood.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
What screenshot you need ?
It's just the possibility to resize the program window, you are using a fixed window right now

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Ok, something as the V project, resizing the player, but the work board I have a size stantard, but I'll try to test this.
Now no, I continue painting for the show in my city.

Go to top

Register To Post