Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
91 user(s) are online (51 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 90

beworld, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Movie trailer and ShoutCast sites compatable with OWB/ClipDown
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I found a decent movie trailer site the works well with OWB and ClipDown to view or downlaod traliers. Select the YouTube, Apple/QuickTime or Yahoo (Download only) trailers.

You can read about and view the latest movie trailers and in the "News" section you can search for movie older movie traliers. Some of the features of the site aren't implemented but it's still quite usable.

Check it out: TheMovieBox.Net
Also try ShoutCast for streaming music.
What do you think?

Edited by ktadd on 2011/7/10 7:18:31
Edited by ktadd on 2011/7/10 8:45:51
Go to top
Re: Movie trailer site compatable with OWB / ClipDown
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Thanks it works as easy as downloading the trailers from official link on that page. Checked out trailer "war horse" from Steven Spielberg. Cousy movie :)

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Just a note that a new version of ClipDown (v3.2) has been uploaded to OS4Depot. It should be moved out of the upload section soon and a news item has been submitted here.

One of the additions is a "Quit MPlayer" selection in the Project Menu. This allows you to quit playing audio streams (or video) from the menu so I don't have to open the shell window anymore to allow aborting. This makes it much nicer for streaming radio stations from sites like ShoutCast which works quite well with ClipDown. Give it a try!

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Great news, thanks.

Go to top

Register To Post