Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
114 user(s) are online (79 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 113

skynet, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

WarpSnes 1.43 and AmiNes 0.80 HOWTO
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hallo everyone,

Well some tipps for having WarpSnes and AmiNes working onto AOS4.1.1.

1st : in your Picasso96Mode create (chosing in the menu your graphic board) 3 screen resolutions : 320x240x8, 16 and 32 bit (or if you prefer : chunky 256, HiColor and TrueAlpha)

2nd : In the AmigaInput (included native os411 version) you have to assign the mouse or the joypad to the lowlevel.library Port 0 - mouse. Save the config file and launch AmiNes or WarpSnes. In order to avoid any compatibility problem give the value of 1000000 to the stack (icon tool).

Now launch your favourite emulator and check in the controller setup. Normaly you can now chose the joypad. In the video setting chose "fullscreen best mode" and it will chose automatically the 320x240 screen mode. So you'll be able to play like if you were in front of your old TV.

As information I have an USB logitech Precision Pad.

I hope this could help someone.

Nic

Go to top
Re: WarpSnes 1.43 and AmiNes 0.80 HOWTO
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@unimon

How create i a picassomode?I have a Radeon 9250 128MB in my Sam

Amiga600/Vampire2/PrismaMegaMix​/32GB CF Card/2x Rys Mk2/A604n/IndivisionECS/Gotek
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@tommysammy

Normally in the prefs drawer you should have "Picasso96Mode". Click on it and a window will appear were you can create all kind of screen modes.

If you've activated the context menu, you can reach "Picasso96Mode" by clicking RMB and go on "Preference".

Nic

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@unimon

It doesn^t work.I had open Prefs/Picasso96
AttachSetting to show me Board0:Radeon9250
I can^t create any screenmode
What should i do?

Amiga600/Vampire2/PrismaMegaMix​/32GB CF Card/2x Rys Mk2/A604n/IndivisionECS/Gotek
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@tommysammy

Maybe this could help you. Made some minutes ago. Showing is better than words :

Resized Image

Don't care about the "white" text and shadow. I made this with PersonaPaint and the mask wasn't set.

Nic

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@unimon

So ,i have done it like you.In 320x240 i get a black screen

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
320x240 resolution will not work with LCD monitors connected with DVI (tested on my amigaone with AOS4.1) but might work when using VGA plug.

the other thing to be aware off is that you are not supposed to use p96screenmode and resolution in your monitor icon together ! either one or the other is used but not both.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Lio

Ah ok i use dvi at my sam .I will test it with vga in a few days

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Lio

It works fine to me. I've flat 19" Philips Monitor with both analog and DVI connector and connected with DVI.

Nic

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@unimon

With VGA it works now I get in 320x240 a ?good picture.I must now configure my jopad and hope i can play it fine

Go to top

Register To Post