Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
95 user(s) are online (66 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 95

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Back into the Amiga THANKZ to DescreetFX!!!
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
EVERYONE!!! EVERYONE!!!

Christmas has come early to the luckiest man alive! Pyromania (founder of DiscreetFX) read my post on A.ORG:

http://www.amiga.org/forums/showthread.php?t=50183

And was touched by all the good times I had in Amigadom and how I had been hurting without my miggy and my miggy friends since I sold it to pay for wedding expenses and moved far far away...

WHO CARES ABOUT THE BACK STORY!!!

This guy ROCKS!!! I know there are people who are strugling to make a living off of the Amiga, but here is someone who is trying to keep the AMIGA living regardless of money!

For this great gift, I do NOT have to get a Hottie tattoo( http://www.discreetfx.com/documents/HottieInvest.jpg ), promise to sell X number of their products, fly out for a commercial, or become an annoying "Discreet FX is the only cool thing on Amiga" guy (Though it really DOES rock).

The only statute was that I HAD to have FUN!!! I had to promise to ENJOY the A4000T...

It was a hard decision, but I agreed...

As I said in my other post, THIS is what the Amiga is. Sure, the community is based on excellent, innovative hardware, but the users and supporters are more about keep the experience, the spirit of it all, alive...

Thank you Amiga, Amegabyte Computers (Uwe and Allen), NCAUG and everyone else for all these wonderful memories and THANK YOU DiscreetFX for my new promising Amiga future!

Go to top
Re: Back into the Amiga THANKZ to DescreetFX!!!
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@J-Golden

Hi,and welcome to the party.

It's good to see more x-amiga users returning.

X5000
Go to top
Re: Back into the Amiga THANKZ to DescreetFX!!!
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
Kudos to DescreetFX for supplying the machine. I hope you enjoy it, and your stay here.

Simon

Go to top

Register To Post