Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
167 user(s) are online (111 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 167

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Rexx Script doc
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hallo everyone,

A question : i've seen that in documentation which can be found in OS4.1 there is an article for Arexx Script commands line.

My Question: are all commands listed in the doc ("Workbench-Arexx.doc" or there are only the most used ? I would like to try to create some small scripts.

Thanks.

Nic

Go to top
Re: Rexx Script doc
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@unimon

The document Workbench-Arexx.doc is a description of the ARexx port of Workbench, not of the Rexx language.

Bye,
Thomas

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@unimon

There a full description of the langugae in the Amigaos 3.5 (and 3.9?) docs if you have access to those. Not sure where else it's described.

Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@broadblues

Quote:

broadblues wrote:
@unimon

There a full description of the langugae in the Amigaos 3.5 (and 3.9?) docs if you have access to those. Not sure where else it's described.

I always turn to the ancient, but excellent ARexxGuide:

http://www.aminet.net/search.php?query=arexxguide

There are several archives worth downloading. I use the AmigaGuide version. There's a patch for it, and some archives with integration into CygnusEd, if you use that. (I used to use that integration, but haven't gotten around to setting it up again with the newer CEds, so I can't tell you whether they till work, but probably).

Best regards,

Niels

Go to top

Register To Post