Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
83 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 82

utri007, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Amiga at 100K?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
In case there IS an Amigan that hasn't seen it yet, goto- youtube---> here and help cross 100K!!!!

A humongous "THANK YOU ERIC SCHWARTZ(enegger)!!!!!!! for bringing us colossal attention!

That which he did is so awesome on so many levels, of simplicity and subtlety, and YET confers most complex meaning, for those that have thouroughly read up on, or, worse yet, experienced first hand all of the tortuous pain and drama.

I must say, I've enjoyed much of the dark comedy that came out of it, but weren't it for the overlong protracted painfull* drama, I MAY have been amused.

* Yes, had to apply 2 "l"s for "full", it is that bad.

Support Amiga Fantasy cases!!!
How to program: 1. Start with lots and lots of 0's. 10. Add 1's, liberally.
"Details for OS 5 will be made public in the fourth quarter of 2007, ..." - Bill McEwen
Whoah!!! He spoke, a bit late.
Go to top
Re: Amiga at 100K?
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Hi @Atheist
I MAY have been amused
I wasn't. The phrase -'when you're dead, I'll still be alive' - was ridiculous. Very low level IQ. Wait a minute, That's Amiga Inc.'s management IQ.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Atheist

I liked it, but did not like the virus part suggesting the Amiga user or computers spared virus to PC and Mac users.

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@Atheist

It's a bit ironic that the music track is actually form a Windows game (called "Portal" - arguably one of the best games in existence)

Seriously, if you do want to contact me write me a mail. You're more likely to get a reply then.
Go to top

Register To Post