Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
136 user(s) are online (109 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 136

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Filing 105 posted
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Re: Filing 105 posted
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Hi @orgin,
Wow, a lot of 'blowing smoke' between Amiga Washington and Amiga Delaware. Glad to see the itec/KMOS contract called a fraud. I'm sided with Hyperion's view of this original Amiga OS4 contract. I find reading and rereading BM's declaration in #35.

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Hi orgin, Snuffy,

Well, well, well, things may just be unraveling on the Amiga Del. front!

Documents #106 and #108 seem to show that 2 counsels of Amiga (#&@*$ @&&#$&) are pulling out?! Fleas jumping off the dog??

Quote:
June 17, 2008 106 NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF COUNSEL: Attorney Morgan W Tovey for Counter Defendants Amiga Inc, Amiga Inc, Plaintiff Amiga Inc. (Riddell, Alison) (Entered: June 17, 2008)

June 18, 2008 108 NOTICE OF WITHDRAWAL OF COUNSEL: Attorney Scott D Baker for Counter Defendant Amiga Inc, Plaintiff Amiga Inc. (Baker, Scott) (Entered: June 18, 2008)

HAHA!!! Guess they either realized, this case is idiotic, or they've smelled a rat. The Kent Arena, and scads of unfulfilled promises, lies, scams, and non-payments.... Maybe, they're getting a bit worried, no cheques are rolling in from Bill McE. anymore??? Maybe THEY'LL be suing? GOOD LUCK collecting anything from Hyperion IF they lose... HAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

But, Hyperion shouldn't give an inch, I strongly believe that they'll win this, in totality! (And they deserve to!!)

Amiga Inc. Del. can't win, they just can't, no source code for them! HAHAHA!!!!

AOS4.x, the FORCE is with it!!!!!!

Support Amiga Fantasy cases!!!
How to program: 1. Start with lots and lots of 0's. 10. Add 1's, liberally.
"Details for OS 5 will be made public in the fourth quarter of 2007, ..." - Bill McEwen
Whoah!!! He spoke, a bit late.
Go to top
Supreme Council
Supreme Council

See User information
Filing 107 gives some information of what is coming during july. Seems the case is moving forward.

Vacca foeda. Sum, ergo edo

Mr Bobo Cornwater
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@orgin

Yes finely this idiotic trial most stop some time.

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top

Register To Post