Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
144 user(s) are online (106 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 144

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Kick Off 2 CV 0.99
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Thanks to Steve Camber now we can enjoy a new version of Kick Off 2 for classic Amiga called Kick Off 2 Competition Version, I remember that this improved release of Kick Off 2 is a fruit of a laborious reverse engineering job's and considering all this factors the final result it seem great.
This version is adopted in a several world-wide championship and it has already entered in the heart of many Kick Off's fans !

You can download it at:

http://www.camber.demon.co.uk/KO2CV/

For further information and or suggest about bugs or new feature you can also visit:

http://www.ko-gathering.com/phpbb2/

Go to top
Re: Kick Off 2 CV 0.99
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@samo79
Very nice to see this new thread.
Kick Off 2 is the best soccer game ever made for any platform!
Kick Off 1&2 rules!!!

Amiga 500 1MB Chip RAM with ACA 500+ACA1232,CD32,Amiga 1300 030/50 Mhz,32MB (now on my hands at least)and Amiga One G3 XE PPC 800 Mhz,ATI Radeon 9250 128 MB,256 MB RAM,Seagate 200 GB HD,2 working DVD drives,X-Arcade double for MAME,Sil0680,4 USB ports,LG
Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
@MamePPCA1

Quote:

Kick Off 1&2 rules!!!

Indeed, reminds me the schooldays
A reason to install UAE here.
BTW: what's the best one atm?
I read somewhere the latest one had some problems...

Jackl

Resized Image
"the expression, 'atonal music,' is most unfortunate--it is on a par with calling flying 'the art of not falling,' or swimming 'the art of not drowning.'. A. Schoenberg
Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Jack

The latest ?
Do you mean the latest Kick Off 2 release (there's a lot of data disks) or which version is better between Kick Off 1 and Kick Off 2 ?

Go to top

Register To Post