Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
114 user(s) are online (75 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 112

sailor, kas1e, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 (3)
Re: AmigaOne SCSI
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@Lio

Hello back again. I installed the mustek 800sp scanner and turned on the A1. It got to loading kickstart did that and then the hd light flickered like it does just boefor displaying workbnech and the screen stayed black. I did the cntrl amiga amiga routine and os4 rebooted and loaded and displayed workbench. So it derfinately is a conflict with the 9250 radeon somewhere.
scanquix finds the scanner starts to scan and gives error "scsi error 1007 retry cancel".

I'll try betascan drivers next.

renoir

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@Renoir

As long as you did not plug it in to the 66 Mhz PCI slot is should work, try moving the card to an other PCI slot,

(NutsAboutAmiga)

Basilisk II for AmigaOS4
AmigaInputAnywhere
Excalibur
and other tools and apps.
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@LiveForIt

I'll try that. One other thing if I hold down both mouse buttons for early boot menu i can boot with selecting no startup sequence, then load workbench. But of course it uses the vga default not the radeon monitor.I wonder can starup sequence be excuted after booting with no boot sequence?

renoir

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@LiveForIt
Tried the other slots still the "scsi error 1007"
looked for scsi error 1007 and came up with this description
"1007
Internal SCSI task processing error -
invalid element type was detected"

Whatever that means.

renoir

Edited by Renoir on 2007/9/17 22:13:59
Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hello back again. The scsi1007 error seemed to be caused because I was using an adapter to fit the end going to the scaner. Now with that cabel the system booted scanquick tried to use the scaner the scaner respinded but gave the 1007 error.
I replaced that cable with one that does not need an adapter and now with cable attached to scanner the system will not boot blackscreen after loading kickstart. Same as I was originally getting.

renoir

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3)