Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
66 user(s) are online (46 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 3
Guests: 63

Elwood, nbache, daveyw, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

« 1 2 (3)
Re: FlipPaper wallpaper changer
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information

yes it's true that it was not noticeable without to have DEBUG active, hopefully that you use DEBUG everytime !

Even, me, who start a hundreds of time this program, I never notice it before that you found the bug.

Thank you a lot Kas1e, too to have learned me how to use basically MemGuard.

I will have to remember to launch it every time before to release some stuff.

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@kas1e

Well in this case (i can speak only for myself as i was one of the betatester involved) i never noticied any of that slowdown you reported, except one at startup that i didn't reported to Guillaume because i was sure it was not strictly related to FlipPaper .. but instead it was ..

In partial K-L "defence" we should consider that not all system react on the same way, for example a Sam440 is and still a bit different than a Pegasos 2, infact all the other slowdown you reported in FlipPaper was not visible on my system, so maybe some not "very expert" people will never noticied such type of issues ..

Add to that you have MemGuard active everyday !

But sure i agree with you on that, some people should stop to say only "great work" and start to use their apps for real, then if they also like to report bugs it will be better for sure ..

And aniway, please calm down boyz

Go to top
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
@ samo79

Same here. No issues with both current versions and I tried all different sizes of pictures. If I see a problem I report it but it I don't then it obvioualy serves my purposes

I appreciate the deeper testing that kas1e did because it could only make the program better in the long run.

@ zzd10h

The user-startup entry worked fine. My apologies for not RTFM

mancave-ramblings

Go to top

Register To Post
« 1 2 (3)