Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
97 user(s) are online (62 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 95

zerec, orgin, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Porting of RPTAGs stuff from mos/aros
Home away from home
Home away from home

See User information
Currently morphos and aros have some attributes in the graphics.library, is it:

Quote:

RPTAG_FgColor (ULONG) - Primary rendering color in A8R8G8B8 format. Only working on hicolor/truecolor bitmaps/screens.

RPTAG_BgColor (ULONG) - Secondary rendering color in A8R8G8B8 format. Only working on hicolor/truecolor bitmaps/screens.

RPTAG_PenMode (BOOL) - TRUE if traditional pen numbers should be used, FALSE if direct RGB colors should be used. Has no effect on non-RTG displays.

They used just as attributes to SetRPAttrs() / GetRPAttrs(). Now, for os4 i do just that for Fg_Color and Bg_Color as it should be the same 1:1

Quote:

#ifdef __amigaos4__
#define RPTAG_FgColor RPTAG_APenColor
#define RPTAG_BgColor RPTAG_BPenColor
#endif

Through, while those redefines seems pretty fine, i have problems with RPTAG_PenMode. There on os4 we have no "mode" seems so (or at least the mode is transparent). If we set "APenColor" APen is an RGB colour value. If you then use SetAPen(), its a pen again. Dunno if there for us at least some way to get and set the mode somehow..

Question is: how to define/write/replace/macrosed RPTAG_PenMode, so it will works as expected without code changes. Because we can for example clear some area like:

Quote:

SetRAttrs with RPTAG_PenMode, False and RPTAG_FgColor, 0x00fffffff
RectFill
SetRPAttrs with RPTAG_PenMode,True

and then continue to works with

Join us to improve dopus5!
AmigaOS4 on youtube
Go to top
Re: Porting of RPTAGs stuff from mos/aros
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
@kas1e

There isn't any RPTAG_PenMode equivalent in AmigaOS 4.x as it doesn't need such so you can just do:

#define RPTAG_PenMode TAG_IGNORE

Go to top

Register To Post