Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
119 user(s) are online (78 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 117

trixie, samo79, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

DropBox Alternative
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
Just tried out copy.com with Timberwolf on my X1000 and it seems to work quite well. Copy.com is a Dropbox like site that seems to work very much the same way. You get 15GB of storeage space for free but if you use the following ULR to sign up you get an extra 5GB free: Copy.com signup

The catch is you have to install the "copy" application on an andriod, iphone, windows, or linux device to get the extra 5G. If 15G is enough for you then just sing up at www.copy.com website and I don't think you have to install their applicatoin on any device.

Full disclosure, I get an extra 5GB as well if you use the link above to sign up. Hope this doesn't sound like an advertisement, that wasn't my intention. Just trying to share an alternative that works for me on my X1000. Feel free to use my link or not to sign up.

WARNING: Don't try to use the copy.com site with MUIOWB or Reaction OWB. You will definatly crash your computer. :(

Here is a shot of the website running on Timberwolf: (Click picture for larger version)
Resized Image

AmigaOne X1000, uA1
Go to top
Re: DropBox Alternative
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information

Great, thank you for the tips.

It works too with QtWeb ;)

Resized Image

Go to top

Register To Post