Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
114 user(s) are online (70 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 114

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Amiga at Silicon Dreams/VCF-2013
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
The Silicon Dreams/Vintage Computer Festival (UK) is now less than 3 Months away

Details
5-7 JULY 2013 - SNIBSTON DISCOVERY MUSEUM, ASHBY ROAD, COALVILLE, LEICESTERSHIRE LE67 3LN.

Spaces are going fast! so if you want to exhibit or volunteer you have until end of April 2013 to register for a table.

Non-Profit organisations i.e anyone who is exhibiting but not selling have two choices. Silicon Dreams Exhibition or Vintage Computer Fair. (Both under the same roof)

Retro, will be covered by VCF UK 2013
New Stuff will be covered by Silicon Dreams.
- Note the Amiga community has a special dispensation and we will be in the Retro Area, exhibiting Classic and AmigaOS4
* (A-EON) will be in Silicon Dreams.

Tables are 6x3 in size and are FREE! (But organisers would welcome a donation of any size)

If you are trading then a pitch/table will cost £60 UKP for the whole weekend.(larger pitches available, for example double pitch for the whole weekend is £100)

I cannot emphasize enough, that space is running out, so if you want to be part of this massive UK Event, drop me an email via... amiga.vcfuk@gmail.com

We are in need of Amiga Coders (Developers/Porters) to exhibit their talents at this event. (Remember it won't cost you a penny to exhibit at the event)

The Amiga area in VCF Will consist of Amiga groups, developers and a gaming arena, with Super Skidmarks on two projectors and up to 8 people, Plus Stunt Car racer (and god help us, if we can squeeze it in, Sensible soccer)

Don't delay contact me today!

Full details of the event here.
http://www.silicondreams.org.uk/

Mikey C

No cause is lost if there is but one fool left to fight for it.
Go to top
Re: Amiga at Silicon Dreams/VCF-2013
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
You might want to get this added to the amigaos.net site too (just noticed it has a future events page!): http://www.amigaos.net/content/13/future-events

Go to top

Register To Post