Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
80 user(s) are online (53 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 80

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Cinema4D
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I previously bought Cinema4D but can't find the original disks! I have the manual still and was wondering if I could get a copy from anywhere, have downloaded the demo from Aminet but want the full thing.

Any ideas?

SAM 460 with 2GB or RAM, 1000GB HD, 4 port SATA, DVDRW drive and Radeon HD 4650 GFX card.
Go to top
Re: Cinema4D
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
Do you have the last CU Amiga CD? the full version was given away with it. just use your serial number from the manual.

Amiga user since 1985
AOS4, A-EON, IBrowse & Alinea Betatester

Ps. I hate the new amigans website. <shudder>
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Severin

Quote:
Do you have the last CU Amiga CD? the full version was given away with it. just use your serial number from the manual.

No I don't have them any more and have looked through the manual and can find no serial number either

SAM 460 with 2GB or RAM, 1000GB HD, 4 port SATA, DVDRW drive and Radeon HD 4650 GFX card.
Go to top
Just can't stay away
Just can't stay away

See User information
The serial on mine was on a label on the inside of the cover.

Amiga user since 1985
AOS4, A-EON, IBrowse & Alinea Betatester

Ps. I hate the new amigans website. <shudder>
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
I have now found my original Cinema4D CD, it was in the back of a smaller manual 'CD Edition Addendum'

I have installed it but when I try to register it and put in my serial number I get an error message stating Inadequate information or something like that!

I have two numbers, a serial number and a Magic Link number, I have tried both and filled out all the fields, like name, addtess, telephon number etc!

Anyone have any ides or memories how to solve this?

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Quote:

sicky wrote:

I have now found my original Cinema4D CD, it was in the back of a smaller manual 'CD Edition Addendum'

I have installed it but when I try to register it and put in my serial number I get an error message stating Inadequate information or something like that!

I have two numbers, a serial number and a Magic Link number, I have tried both and filled out all the fields, like name, addtess, telephon number etc!

Anyone have any ides or memories how to solve this?

Hmmm - after Maxon left the Amiga market they released Cinema4D on several Amiga magazine CDs. From a German Amiga magazine I have the Cd containing it. And I have it installed on my A4kPPC - so installation works. How about a copy of that?

I don't thinkl this would be illegal, since it was published on a cover disc and you furthermore own a non-working original of the commercial version with key...

Go to top

Register To Post