Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
94 user(s) are online (60 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 94

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Brother, Can You Spare A Few...... BILLION?
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
It seems that the rich want welfare/handouts EVEN MORE than the down and outer.

So, the "genius whiz kids" with Harvard/Yale/Cambridge/Oxford/etc. schooling, lined their pockets with extreme wealth, ("raise the percentage rate .3%= $300,000,000 extra", gee, THAT was hard!), and when they call the shots wrong, they just leave with their Porches and mansions and off shore untaxed dineros.... saying, "gee, did I do that?"..... Well, they don't even bother saying that even. They all feel that they DID EARN their wages, even though the train wreck is out there plain to see.

Never mind that.... IF the property is worth next to nothing LET THE PUBLIC BUY IT AT AUCTION!!!!!!!!! Let people live in houses, for Pete's sake.

Is there something I'm missing here? A bunch of very high paid people losing their jobs? SO WHAT, have YOU never lost a job to downsizing or it going overseas? Thay sure hate it when it bites THEM in the A$$!??? Eh?

No really, "credit crunch" you say?

There's ALWAYS someone that can lend money. The US government does it at 2% a year,.... sign me up!!!!!!

Support Amiga Fantasy cases!!!
How to program: 1. Start with lots and lots of 0's. 10. Add 1's, liberally.
"Details for OS 5 will be made public in the fourth quarter of 2007, ..." - Bill McEwen
Whoah!!! He spoke, a bit late.
Go to top

Register To Post