Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
150 user(s) are online (104 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 150

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

MakeCD question
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
My question is how can I make directories on CDs
with MakeCDs?
I have added some dirs to burn and after the process I only
see files inside the CD.
What can I do to organize my information?

Go to top
Re: MakeCD question
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@MamePPCA1

Below the source path there is an entry field which can be enabled by the checkbox next to it and it allows you to enter a directory name. It's labelled "Image path". For each source path you can enter a different image path.

Bye,
Thomas

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
@MamePPCA1

In situation like yours I usually do something like this. On HD I set up the directory "MY_DISC" (it may have any name - it doesn't matter). Now inside this directory I build the whole structure of CD: I make directories, put files and so on. When there is about 700 MB of data in MY_DISC directory, using MakeCD a create image. In the appropriate field which you already used, I just put one path - a path to MY_DISC. The rest is already done. Easy, without trouble, everything organized as I want it to be ;)

Go to top
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
I think he ment how to get those directories that are on HD similarly to CD. And the solution is even more simple. Just choose the directory above, and all directories under it will be copied. Another problem could be if you don't want to backup all of them, but then you can move those to somewhere else before backup.

Go to top

Register To Post