Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!
Sections
Who's Online
52 user(s) are online (43 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 52

more...
Support us!
Recent OS4 Files
OS4Depot.net

SketchBlock Professional Edition - Verions 3.2 now available to download from Amistore
Home away from home
I pleased to be able to let you know that I released a free update to SketchBlock Professional, which now available to download from AmiStore.

Free to existing owners of SketchBloc Pro, and availabe at a discount to those of you who have bought SketchBlock Lite in the past. new customers are welcome to jump right in!

This new release inlcudes the following:
<ui>
<li>Paint tool extended to add pressure sensitive stamp intervals allowing yet greater flexibilty in brush stroke design. Works well with progressive mode</li>
<li>Extensions to the path editor. Individual polygons can now be moved, copied and scaled.</li>
<li>Snapshot windows now saves the weight bar values, enabling the tools and brushes areas to be set as desired</li>
<li>
Added controls to vary paint strolke opacity from the key board whilst painting Z decrease X increase</li>
<li>Additional ARexx commands</li>
<li>Misc bug fixes</li>
</ul>

More information on SB Pro can be found here:

http://www.broad.ology.org.uk/amiga/sketchblock/

Thanks for the various feedback bug reports and support.

Re: SketchBlock Professional Edition - Verions 3.2 now available to download from Amistore
Home away from home
From Toronto, Canada
@broadblues

thanks for the update

! My Master Miggies-Amiga1000 & AmigaONE X1000 !
mancave-ramblings

Report Go to top

Re: SketchBlock Professional Edition - Verions 3.2 now available to download from Amistore
Just popping in
From Auckland, New Zealand
Thanks.

Unfortunately, when I ran Updater something went wrong and the install fell over.

Now, whenever I run updater, it says I have 3.2 installed, but I only have 3.1 installed.

:(

Report Go to top

Home away from home
@daveyw

Not sure why it would do that unless it installed to the wrong place. You could try downloading it from AMiStore instead?

Quite a regular
From Gravity well
@broadblues SketchBlock page seems to have an outdated link. This would work: http://os4depot.net/index.php?functio ... ment/library/misc/pil.lha

Report Go to top

Just popping in
From Auckland, New Zealand
@broadblues

I was able to sort it by downloading to Ram: instead.

Haven't had a chance to play with it (I have to work this weekend) so will check it out next week.

Report Go to top

[Advanced Search]