I'm happy to announce that WarpView 1.02 is now available for download and contains several bug fixes and improvements.
Update: v1.03 is available now on OS4depot.net and fixes some nasty bugs that slipped into v1.02.
Changes in this version (v1.02):
- Fixed recursive directory scanning (did not work with file requesters)
- Fixed a bug which caused a lockup when pressing Enter on resize window
- Added progress bar for loading images which pops up after 1 second to
indicate that the image is still loading (except during slideshow)
- Added progress bar for scanning directory with 'Cancel' button to allow
the scanning to be stopped in case it takes too long
- Added filename filtering based on file pattern to speed up directory
- Fixed append to work when only a directory is entered in file requester
with no files selected (now contents of directory will be appended)
- Fixed crop issues (numerical input with locked aspect didn't keep aspect,
selectbox motion was jerkey when mouse reached the sides of the screen)
- Added display of image number and total number of images to InfoLine
- Added fallback to Software Mode in case video memory is so low that Warp3D
Mode cannot work at all.