Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
76 user(s) are online (50 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 0
Guests: 76

more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Four new Rewards - X500 Plus Kickstarter -
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hi everyone,

I've added four new rewards:

X500 Plus Kickstarter Rewards

£20
A laser etched "X500 Plus Kickstarter 2013" plastic key fob with key ring, choice of colours, to remind you of your generous offer. Please add £3 for U.K. delivery and £8 for the Rest of The World
Estimated delivery: Apr 2013

£40
The X500 Plus USB keyboard (also ideal as spare), with the U.K. layout, choice of white or black, your choice of a high quality set of adhesives for your preferred language and a high quality Commodore 64 keyboard layout set of adhesives (black or white). Please add: £8 for U.K. delivery (3+ days), £24 for USA, £32 for Australia and New Zealand, £18 for Europe.

£45
The X500 Plus USB keyboard (also ideal as spare), with the U.K. layout, choice of white or black, your choice of a high quality set of adhesives for your preferred language and a full high quality Commodore Amiga keyboard layout set of adhesives (black or white). Please add: £8 for U.K. delivery (3+ days), £24 for USA, £32 for Australia and New Zealand, £18 for Europe.

16 days to go!

Thanks!

Edited by TheDaddy on 2013/3/14 20:03:11
Go to top
Re: Four new Rewards - X500 Plus Kickstarter -
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Hi,

I've added another REWARD to help out those people who want one but not now and to speed up the funding process...

It's called:

WAIT FOR ME! Pledge £100 or more. Support the X500 Plus now against the purchase of an X500 Plus computer case later (FIXED at Kickstarter prices and shipping costs). Delivered to your door from JUNE 2013.

16 days left:

Thank you!

Go to top
Anonymous

Got yourself a first supporter on "wait for me"

Hmmm ... so its 100 GBP (-117 еur officialy, kickstarter somehow counts as 145eur)

You have got me there, changed the pledge from 5 GBP to wait for me.

Hope it will boost to a success, please spend some max time in any internet promo you can get for this offer.

P.S.
Its 67% now.

Will come back to add some money to account these days to ensure it (please let me know how much eur should I have), card account has some 85 eur at this moment.

IF its a success we ll arrange transferring (to your bank account) additional money for shipping and any additional pays you want until June. Sorry, this is my current stretch, no saved money and living in low standard country.

Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
Thank svox!

I've just taken some photos of some key rings and key fobs I've made.

Use them for your keys, attach them to your bag, manbag, bikes etc...etc...

The swivel lobster clasp is included.

These are the solid colour acrylic ones, I'll add photos of the semi-transparent/tinted ones later on.

X500 Plus Kickstarter update 6 - key rings/key fobs

15 days to go!

Thanks!

Go to top

Register To Post