Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
86 user(s) are online (56 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 1
Guests: 85

K-L, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

did anyone ever use papyrus office?
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
folks,

did anyone ever use titan's port of papyrus office on their amigas? i'm increasingly curious about this thing since i've heard it mentioned, seen screenshots (link), even was told amigakit was going to sell it at one point, but no one ever seems to confirm they ever actually owned a copy?

does anyone here use or know of anyone who uses papyrus office for amiga?

-- eliyahu

Go to top
Re: did anyone ever use papyrus office?
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
IIRC it was only ever available for MorphOS (as far as Amiga-alikes are concerned anyway)

Go to top
Quite a regular
Quite a regular

See User information
I had purchased Papyrus Office from Vesalia when it was available for my first MorphOS system, ages ago. Although I've paid a fortune for this, it came with a german thick and heavy manual, thus for me completely useless as I don't know german, but you had to register to Titan's to be able to download the english manual if I remember correctly.

About the program, it was really a nice idea, you don't have many office suites available for next-gen Amigas and the like, but it was really buggy, made it impossible to work with. I heard about many updates and fixes for the future, but I never see any significant one.

To Be A True Adventurer, You Ought To Play Real Text Adventures
Go to top
Not too shy to talk
Not too shy to talk

See User information
@Phantom

that's a shame. it looked like a nice office package, something we sorely need in the amiga NG landscape. apparently there was a version available for OS3.x, but i don't know if it ever shipped from distributors to customers or not.

@amigakit

didn't you guys distribute this at one point?

-- eliyahu

Go to top

Register To Post