Login
Username:

Password:

Remember me

Lost Password?

Register now!

Sections

Who's Online
154 user(s) are online (118 user(s) are browsing Forums)

Members: 2
Guests: 152

MamePPCA1, sailor, more...

Headlines

Register To Post  

Palm OS GCC compiler?
Just popping in
Just popping in

See User information
Hello all. I've had a recent problem, after getting my sony clie running, I've been dumping all my data that I find useful on the go over to it. (Kinda what the thing was built for ) Along with a bunch of games, including PalmUAE. Unfortunatly, many of my documents are AmigaGuide format, and I don't want to convert them into HTML. (Perhaps I'm just too picky) Right now, the only way to view these docs is to run PalmUAE, wait for it to boot up, watch it eat batteries faster than my Chevy Blazer eats gas, and eventually load the .guide file with multiview. I figured it would be alot easier to have a native PalmOS Amigaguide viewer (I've seen one for windows, and use it frequently on my laptop), and have spent many hapless hours with Ibrowse/Google looking for one. So I would like to write my own, but the only language available to me is PalmC, which doesn't compile stand-alone .prc apps. Is there a GNU C compiler available for PalmOS? (Preferably runnable on my PDA itself, though I could live with a Windows based compiler) I would like to make an AmigaGuide viewer, as well as perhaps a utility to communicate directly to my Amiga instead of having to drag stuff over a network. Perhaps a .adf .hdf file manager, too. Any help would be useful. (I've tried google on a pda compiler, but I have to run to work here shortly)

Resized Image
Go to top
Re: Palm OS GCC compiler?
Amigans Defender
Amigans Defender

See User information
@kvasir

Can't answer your question, but AGReader and AGView are two open-source projects that might provide a starting point.

AGReader is on Aminet.
AGView might have dropped off the Internet, but I think I have a copy of the source somewhere.

Go to top

Register To Post